2014年5月12日星期一

Paper Gift Tags, Write Love Letter for Your Beloved Half

Some people said once you are serious about friendship, you would feel more painful than love. More and more people feel the same feeling about that. It’s the truth that we can lack the beloved half, but we can’t lack the closest friends. But we can’t rely too much on our friends as they have their own life, can’t be with us for all the time, which means we have to get used to my own company sometimes. But still, when you have friends around, you should have fun with them.
Paper Gift Tags
When we have friends accompany, the time seem pass so fast. And we seem have so many things to talk about, while we have so many things wanted to do together. With friends, we won’t feel boring, even the simple games we are playing seem so funnier. Me and my friends, we always playing a game call “truth or dare”. We used the paper gift tags to write down the punishment, and each time when someone fails, he or she must take out a card and do whatever write in that card.
I am the one who is a little stupid, so I always tease by them. Almost all the punishment I have tried once, so they called me dumper. I really don’t care about that, as I feel if I can make them feel happy, and I feel happy too, then this is a win-win. Although when we are playing, we would have no limitation, but once we focus on serious thing, you would feel we are the different person. We are the best partners for each other. We care about each other like we care about our family. Each time when I felt unhappy, I will call them out from work to cheer me up. Last week, we all graduated from high school, and we came to an agreement that we leave all our cute and useful stationery for our lovely tormented teammates. Aha, we just don’t want to bring them home.

没有评论:

发表评论